Monday 3 November 2008

Allotmenticity - Lewis Hamilton World Champion!
















Well he finally did it! Good Lad Lewis you deserve the title despite all of Ferrari's and FI's attempts to stop you.
Next up has to be Man Utd getting back into gear and then I'm happy.
Right then back down to earth. I've just planted my Strawberries in what must be the most extravagant bed around. A gift of a bath which cost a fortune but now houses my new arrivals from Thompson & Morgan. Let's hope they like their new home and produce the goods.
What about the size of my Kerr Pinks. I can't believe how well they've done AND they taste amazing. Even "The Legend" commented on how great they are!
Just returned from a trip to Scotland and hopefully a couple of hours tomorrow morning tidying and digging a few more spuds.
I've sown the first lot of I-O-W garlic, but I'm holding back a few as Colin from The Garlic Farm suggested and sowing them in early spring. The Japanese Onion sets are all coming on well.
My mate Choff has been sourcing some fantastic goodies. I've got some mini greenhouses and also mini seedling plug containers for next years herbs etc.
Watch this space for more developments.
Garden On!

The Captain.

1 comment:

Matron said...

It has been a great year for potatoes because it was so wet! Mine were up before the blight hit the tomatoes in later Summer.