Sunday 9 November 2008

Allotmenticity - Aston FM 89.1 issue.

This is the Aston FM 89.1 special issue. On Monday 10th November at 08.15 Gary James will broadcast an interview with yours truly direct from No 87. Hopefully "Sod It I'll Grow My Own" will become a regular feature so if you're fortunate enough to be able to receive it, give them a call and support me.
It's not going to be as serious as the Jeremy Vine Show, more a light-hearted view of growing your own veg & fruit with a weekly tip and possibly even a seasonal recipe. (If I can think of one!!!)
I'll try to get a recording so I can put it on the blog.

Oh and thanks to Choff for the above addition to the No 87 family. I've decided to name it after him as "The Choff".
More interesting goodies to come from him soon.

The Captain.

No comments: