Saturday 24 February 2007


Welcome to Saturday's missive. First, Good News, Man Utd are now 9 points clear after beating Fulham 2-1!
Well the weather has managed to stay fine for a few hours so I've got a bit more work done down here.
I took the spade and fork back and got a refund and this time did what I should have done in the first place. Bought a good spade. OK I know it was twice the price BUT it will last ten times longer and is a joy to use. I think I'll call it Winston!
I bought a blackcurrant plant from the 99p Shop and have planted that in the fruit area, and I found a fennel plant in the undergrowth, so I transplanted it into the herb area up the top alongside the sage.
I also found an old tarpaulin round the back of the bottom shed so I've covered the centre section in an attempt to kill off a few weeds before I get to dig there.
I've set a couple of old slabs at the side of the shed ready for the compost bin, and also managed to dig a bit more where the spuds are going to go.
The forecast is not good for tomorrow so I might get on to a few other tasks awaiting my attention.
That's all for now folks.
The Captain.

No comments: