Friday, 24 April 2009
Allotmenticity - 24-04-09
Just an update from Monday's broadcast, I was down at the plot with my old mate "Lard" and thought I'd illustrate my various comments a bit more.
My "Dustbin Spuds" are through and I'll add some more compost in a couple of days.
I've started the "Parsley Project".
The 4 rows of seeds are, from the left,
1) seeds kept in the fridge for a week,
2) Boiling water poured in the drill,
3) The Captain's wee poured on the seeds,
4) just normal seeds.
I've got my first Strawberry flower!
And in the final picture, 36 slabs!!!
This weekend I intend to get my Brassica cage ready weather permitting.