Wednesday 26 December 2007

Allotmenticity - The Legend visits No87

The Legend that is Alvin Stardust displays his love of the soil by digging a few spuds during his last visit to the Midlands. There you go Matron!
I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas. I went down on Xmas Eve and dug a few Maris Pipers and Kerr Pinks. They were great. No sign of them suffering by being left in the soil.
I also noticed that the lettuce I sowed under glass in the filing cabinet drawers have come through, despite the amount of frost we've had of late. Amazing!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you all again in 2008.

The Captain.

2 comments:

frogprincess200 said...

Looks like the coldnest gig ever! Hope you gave him a cuppa?

Matron said...

What can I say? That's amazing! Are you sure that isn't photoshop? He's not looking bad, perhaps you could develop this theme a little.. Shakin Stevens.. Noddy Holder..Suzi Quatro.. Orville?